Alpha Hand Sanitizers are Health Canada and FDA approved and follow WHO recommended hand rub formulations with no harmful and reactive colours and fragrances.
These gel and liquid sanitizers are manufactured and formulated by Alpha Cleantech Labs, a Canadian Company, and made in British Columbia.
Alpha Hand Rub Gel and Liquid Sanitizers are available in 3.8 Litre jugs and as refills in clean and dry bottles from home.
Alpha Hand Rub Liquid Sanitizer is also available in a refillable 60 ml mist spray that easily fits in a pocket, purse or car console.
- 75% Food/Pharma Grade Ethanol for Safe and Effective Clean hands to kill common germs and reduce bacteria
- Other Ingredients: Glycerol, Hydrogen peroxide and distilled water
- Health Canada approved through Product License: NPN 80097946 and 80098785
- FDA Approved Product License: 77959-075-50
- World Health Organization (WHO) recommended Hand Rub Formulation
- Extremely high sterilization rate
- Helps prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Produced at Health Canada Licensed Facility
- GMP Quality Product
- Made in Canada by Alpha Cleantech Labs and formulated by One of Canada’s Leading Scientists and Microbiologists
- Not Tested on Animals
Alpha Hand Rub Gel and Liquid Sanitizers meet Health Canada’s requirements for safety, effectiveness, and quality. Their Product Licence issuance is NPN 80097946 (Liquid) and NPN 80098785 (Gel). This Licence or Natural Product number (NPN) is issued through the Natural and Non-prescription Health Products Directorate (NNHPD), a division of Health Canada and is only given to manufacturers whose products are in compliance of the Natural Health Products Regulations (NHPR). This attestation acknowledges that the licence holder meets the requirements set out through Health Canada and its Health Products Directorate (NNHPD).
There are no reviews yet.