Terge is a Canadian made liquid laundry soap. It is highly concentrated and is unscented and dye free. It is safe to use in both High Efficiency machines (“H/E”) and top loading machines. Most normal sized average soiled loads require only 15ml -30ml of Terge. It is also ideal for use on the delicate cycle and for hand washing delicates such as wool or linens. Terge laundry detergent also contains no sudsing agents and is very effective for people that have skin sensitivities or skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. It is available in bulk (up to 20L) and the packaging is refillable. It is Septic Tank Safe/Holding Tank Safe and contains no petroleum based ingredients or dyes. Cruelty Free and absolutely no animal based ingredients.
- Highly concentrated, very low sudsing liquid laundry detergent.
- Ideal for delicates or every day laundry cleaning. 500ml yields 16 loads (32 loads in “H/E”): 1 Litre yields 33 loads (66 loads in “H/E”) 4 Litre yields 132 loads (264 loads in “H/E”).
- Works most effectively in an “H/E” Machine.
- Separate white from colour clothes. Wash colour with cold water and white with hot water.
- For regular wash, use up to 60ml of Terge per load. May use more for larger loads or heavily soiled loads. Ask us for a free measuring scoop next time you are at the store!
- For best results, Add Terge to wash water and then add your clothes.